We have two kids ages 8 and 11 and want to sightsee for probably two days in Austin. Is the Emabssy Suites in Austin Downtown a good location? Other suggestions are welcome. We'd love suggestions on any great kids things to do in mid April. Thanks so much. Never been but heard it's a great city.
Austin Hotels best places to stay for a family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 4 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 5 Balloon fest hotels
- 6 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 7 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 8 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 12 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 13 Transportation help in Philly
- 14 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 15 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 16 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 17 New York Trip
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 palm desert, CA
- 23 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 24 late-night DC restaurant
- 25 Philadelphia ?