I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Gardens.
- 2 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 3 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Route 66
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 11 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 12 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 13 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 14 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 15 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 16 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 Florida with a 2 year old
- 20 Train from east cost to west coast
- 21 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 22 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 23 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West