I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 New York City Christmas Trip
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine