I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best health clubs with lap pools
- 2 10 days vacation in California
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Trinity Site, NM
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 North Carolina airports
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 14 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 15 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 16 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 17 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 22 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017