I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hotels
- 2 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 3 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 6 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 7 Yosemite Visit
- 8 Rose Parade Novice
- 9 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 10 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 11 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 12 2 months in Hawaii!
- 13 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 14 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 15 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 16 Annapolis to Boston
- 17 Road Trip
- 18 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 21 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 22 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 23 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 24 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 25 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids