I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 2 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 3 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 4 MegaDrox - Increase Your Muscle Strength and Mass
- 5 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 6 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 7 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 8 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 9 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/nuviante-reviews/
- 10 http://luxmuscle.com/juvalux/
- 11 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 12 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 13 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 14 ((#1800#841,6436))
- 15 nashville,tenn
- 16 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 17 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 18 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 19 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 23 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 24 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 25 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!