I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Las Vegas Vacation
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 6 Traveling Alone
- 7 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 11 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 12 Glacier National Park
- 13 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 14 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 15 Vegas with toddler twins
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Arizona in late January
- 19 New Mexico in May
- 20 disneyland
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs