I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 2 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Philly Itinerary Help
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 14 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 15 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 16 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 17 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 20 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 21 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 22 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 23 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 24 Costco Travel
- 25 Which of these 3 Kona hotels