I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the best 2-3 day vacation you've ever had?
- 2 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 3 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/intelleral/
- 4 Getting The Most Beneficial Paraben-Free Skincare Cream
- 5 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/trigger-xl/
- 6 East Hampton vs. South Hampton?
- 7 Follow Easy Ways For Weight Loss
- 8 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/coal-moisturizer/
- 10 Eliminates the design of dark circles
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 12 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 13 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 14 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 15 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 16 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 Mountain Honeymoon
- 19 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 21 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 23 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 24 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 25 Parking Downtown St. Louis