I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEBROOT☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Great Steel Building
- 6 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Help with Northwest Trip
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 road trip
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 13 Orlando area weather in June
- 14 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 17 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 18 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 19 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 20 Myrtle beach
- 21 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 22 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 23 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 24 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 25 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru