I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthresortstoday.com/dolce-vita-cream/
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 10 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 11 Maui and Kauai
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?