I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 3 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 4 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 5 11 days SE coast road trip
- 6 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 7 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 8 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 9 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 10 Road trip from and back to New York
- 11 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 19 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 20 Pittsburgh Trip
- 21 10 days in Arizona
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 24 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 25 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod