We are visiting the US in October for our 30th Anniversary and after reading the reviews of tours to the Grand Canyon, we are planning on driving to the GC from LV, staying overnight then returning. As someone who has never driven on the opposite side of the road I would like to make the trip as easy as possible traffic wise. If I pick up the rental car from the airport will that keep me out of more traffic than getting a car from our hotel on the strip. The less city traffic I have to drive through the better. What hours constitute peak hour in Vegas? Any advice would be appreciated.
aussie driving from Vegas to Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?