I have decided to go to Fairbanks to see aurora in next March. Any suggestions for a more successful aurora trip? Any long term forecast which can predict aurora appearance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 3 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 4 Apple Dental Group
- 5 BeeHive Assisted Living Floydada TX - Dementia & Senior Care Facility
- 6 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 9 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 10 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 15 Colorado itinerary
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 18 Hawaii wedding
- 19 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 20 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 21 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 22 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 25 Oregon Coast question