I was wondering if anyone could recommend a great place to do a quick ATV trip just outside of Chicago? We are willing to travel 2-3 hours as we would like to drive there, do the ATVing, and drive back all in one day. I've only ridden once and my friend has never. I was wondering if anyone was aware of a great/trust worthy company or location to participate in such a fun activity? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
ATV Trip 2-3 hours from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 4 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 8 My Book of Mormon review
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 24 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice