I am thinking of driving to the Edison NJ Transit train station and parking in the garage there . . . Would only be for 2 days. Do any of you Jersey experts know if that's a good idea, safety-wise? Would prefer not to come back to a car that's been broken into/vandalized. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 2 Family Beach Vacation in Belmar at the Jersey Shore
- 3 Trip to Cali Coast
- 4 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 5 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 6 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 7 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 8 Seattle?
- 9 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 10 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 11 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 12 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 13 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 14 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 15 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 16 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 17 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 18 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 19 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 20 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 21 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 22 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 24 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 25 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
Attn: Jersey Experts: Edison, NJ Train Station Parking - Safe?