I am thinking of driving to the Edison NJ Transit train station and parking in the garage there . . . Would only be for 2 days. Do any of you Jersey experts know if that's a good idea, safety-wise? Would prefer not to come back to a car that's been broken into/vandalized. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 6 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 7 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 8 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 9 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 10 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 11 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 14 New York in December
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 18 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 19 Staying outside DC
- 20 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
Attn: Jersey Experts: Edison, NJ Train Station Parking - Safe?