I am thinking of driving to the Edison NJ Transit train station and parking in the garage there . . . Would only be for 2 days. Do any of you Jersey experts know if that's a good idea, safety-wise? Would prefer not to come back to a car that's been broken into/vandalized. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get quality Passports, Driver's Licenses, IDs, Visas, SSN and lots more
- 2 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Visting a friend during layover
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Road trip advice needed please
- 11 Chicago restaurants
- 12 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 13 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 14 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 15 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Newark long term parking
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 24 Maui, early August
- 25 Going to the sun road open
Attn: Jersey Experts: Edison, NJ Train Station Parking - Safe?