Need your help. As a kid in the 50s, I vacationed every year for several years at a RUSTIC fishing cabin "resort" on a small lake outside of Bemidji. My parents called it Doc's. Can anyone tell me where it was located and what lake it was on? Is it still there? My sister and I want to visit the area in August and would love to get out there for old times' sake. Seems like we could row our boat between the lake it was on and a couple of others, but the memory is hazy.
Thanks for your help.
ATTN: Bemidji MN area oldtimers
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 One day in Washington DC
- 3 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Key West on NYE
- 16 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 19 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 20 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 21 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 22 Hotel near Public Theater
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions