Need your help. As a kid in the 50s, I vacationed every year for several years at a RUSTIC fishing cabin "resort" on a small lake outside of Bemidji. My parents called it Doc's. Can anyone tell me where it was located and what lake it was on? Is it still there? My sister and I want to visit the area in August and would love to get out there for old times' sake. Seems like we could row our boat between the lake it was on and a couple of others, but the memory is hazy.
Thanks for your help.
ATTN: Bemidji MN area oldtimers
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Denver 1 day in denver
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Savannah restaurants
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help