Someone (I can't remember who) told me they really enjoyed Atlantic City and it's a must place to go when you're doing the NY/DC thing. Someone else just told me they had been there 20 years ago and it was a bit tacky. I've never been. Can people who have been there recently give me their opinions?
Atlantic City - thumbs up or down?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 2 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 3 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 7 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 8 New England September
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 11 Active Vacation
- 12 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 13 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 17 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 Portland, OR hotel question
- 20 Northern California in February
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Mother Daughter Trip
- 23 Yosemite in Winter
- 24 Florida or caribbean
- 25 Deep South sept 2015