I will be driving from Atlanta to Augusta - leaving Altanta at about 5pm on a Tuesday (I am prepared for traffic, but it is what it is). Any recommendations for stopping for dinner enroute? Southern food, esspecially BBQ would be great, but I am generally up for just about anything. I'd prefer not to just stop at a random Applebees (or whatever) if there is something good along the way that isn't too far of the interstate. I did this drive once before, but all I really remember was a lot of Waffle Houses - I think there was one about every 3rd exit. Thanks for your help.
Atlanta to Augusta - good dinner stop enroute?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Christmas weather?
- 5 Big island itinerary
- 6 New York City and New England
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 12 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Thousand Islands
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 17 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 20 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary