I am travelling with my family this summer to Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC for 10 days. I would like to know what could we visit in this three cities. Anything we cannot miss?
Additionally, are 10 days too much for the mentioned cities? If that was the case we would first visit Charleston, then Savannah and Atlanta and spend 2-3 days in Nashville, TN at the end. Would this be better?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://greentoneproblog.net/vita-ultimate-forskolin/
- 2 brosway gioielli outlet www.brosway-shop-it.com
- 3 Vannak Taing
- 4 Best interior Designers
- 5 Decoration Ideas For Home
- 6 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 7 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 8 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 13 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 20 Days Road Trip
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Denver to Yellowstone
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco