I am travelling with my family this summer to Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC for 10 days. I would like to know what could we visit in this three cities. Anything we cannot miss?
Additionally, are 10 days too much for the mentioned cities? If that was the case we would first visit Charleston, then Savannah and Atlanta and spend 2-3 days in Nashville, TN at the end. Would this be better?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Adobe helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT Reader/acrobat 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Seward without a car
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 9 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 11 flagstaff
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 16 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 17 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 18 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 19 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 20 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 21 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 25 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???