I am travelling with my family this summer to Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC for 10 days. I would like to know what could we visit in this three cities. Anything we cannot miss?
Additionally, are 10 days too much for the mentioned cities? If that was the case we would first visit Charleston, then Savannah and Atlanta and spend 2-3 days in Nashville, TN at the end. Would this be better?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon out west.
- 2 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 7 USA, Trip to the south
- 8 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 9 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 10 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 11 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 12 Carmel Monterey
- 13 Big Sure in June
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help