I am travelling with my family this summer to Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC for 10 days. I would like to know what could we visit in this three cities. Anything we cannot miss?
Additionally, are 10 days too much for the mentioned cities? If that was the case we would first visit Charleston, then Savannah and Atlanta and spend 2-3 days in Nashville, TN at the end. Would this be better?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 5 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 6 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 9 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 10 Newark to Paris
- 11 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 15 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 18 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 21 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?