I am travelling with my family this summer to Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC for 10 days. I would like to know what could we visit in this three cities. Anything we cannot miss?
Additionally, are 10 days too much for the mentioned cities? If that was the case we would first visit Charleston, then Savannah and Atlanta and spend 2-3 days in Nashville, TN at the end. Would this be better?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Nashville Never Been
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Traveling in winter
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 New orleans recs for family
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Uber boston
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 25 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)