We will have a 24 hour layover at Atlanta airport in January. Looking for recommendations on hotels in area with shuttle service between $70-$100. If anyone knows of a good place lower than that, always love a great deal. Will not be renting a car. Any information on things to do in that short time would be welcomed. Love history, sightseeing, etc., eating.
Atlanta airport hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 Maui Luau?
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Boston area -- nature
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 SFO black friday traffic
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 25 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado