We will have a 24 hour layover at Atlanta airport in January. Looking for recommendations on hotels in area with shuttle service between $70-$100. If anyone knows of a good place lower than that, always love a great deal. Will not be renting a car. Any information on things to do in that short time would be welcomed. Love history, sightseeing, etc., eating.
Atlanta airport hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 4 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 5 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 6 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 7 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 8 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 9 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 12 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 13 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 16 New York City - apartment locations
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 19 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 20 Tudor city -special help/info
- 21 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 22 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 23 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 24 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 25 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?