I'm flying from California to South America and have to transfer in Atlanta airport (ATL) - which I have not been too.
1. Once I arrive in terminal B, do I have to do through security again to enter the International terminal? I would have gone through security already in CA.
2. How long will it take to go from terminal B to E if I can take the people mover/train?
My connection is 1.5 hours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 mozilla Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 mozilla Tec*h care
- 2 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 5 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 6 Novel in Progress
- 7 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 8 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 11 Short Oregon Trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 14 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 15 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 16 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 17 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 18 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 19 Short Notice
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 4 days in San Francisco
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 24 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten