I am planning on relocating my family to the atlanta region within the next 6 months. We are in our thirties and would like to live in a nice suburb with good schools, decent shopping and decent restaurant options. I will probably be working around henry county with flexible work hours. We are considering peachtree city, snellville and eagles landing. I like snellville because I can take backroads like rt 124 into henry county, and snellville has good access to north atlanta etc. I think that mcdonough and stockbridge our decent but lack upscale shopping options, and have average schools. Peachtree city has great schools and some shopping, but is kind of isolated from metro atlanta. I would greatly appreciated some input from people who live in atlanta, thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Wine Country Picnic
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Road trip through the south
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 16 Getting around Las Vegas
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Rafting near Denali
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 22 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 Kennebunkport and....?