I am planning on relocating my family to the atlanta region within the next 6 months. We are in our thirties and would like to live in a nice suburb with good schools, decent shopping and decent restaurant options. I will probably be working around henry county with flexible work hours. We are considering peachtree city, snellville and eagles landing. I like snellville because I can take backroads like rt 124 into henry county, and snellville has good access to north atlanta etc. I think that mcdonough and stockbridge our decent but lack upscale shopping options, and have average schools. Peachtree city has great schools and some shopping, but is kind of isolated from metro atlanta. I would greatly appreciated some input from people who live in atlanta, thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 19 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 22 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Road Tour in Usa
- 25 So you love handbags!