I am planning on relocating my family to the atlanta region within the next 6 months. We are in our thirties and would like to live in a nice suburb with good schools, decent shopping and decent restaurant options. I will probably be working around henry county with flexible work hours. We are considering peachtree city, snellville and eagles landing. I like snellville because I can take backroads like rt 124 into henry county, and snellville has good access to north atlanta etc. I think that mcdonough and stockbridge our decent but lack upscale shopping options, and have average schools. Peachtree city has great schools and some shopping, but is kind of isolated from metro atlanta. I would greatly appreciated some input from people who live in atlanta, thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 15 Will have five days in Savannah
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 May visit to Denali
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Itinerary opinions