I am planning on relocating my family to the atlanta region within the next 6 months. We are in our thirties and would like to live in a nice suburb with good schools, decent shopping and decent restaurant options. I will probably be working around henry county with flexible work hours. We are considering peachtree city, snellville and eagles landing. I like snellville because I can take backroads like rt 124 into henry county, and snellville has good access to north atlanta etc. I think that mcdonough and stockbridge our decent but lack upscale shopping options, and have average schools. Peachtree city has great schools and some shopping, but is kind of isolated from metro atlanta. I would greatly appreciated some input from people who live in atlanta, thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 West Coast Bound End of March
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 13 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 14 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 Juneau May 8th
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?