I am debating between moving to Charlotte or Atlanta after graduation. I can work for the same firm in either location and am trying to decide which will be the best location for a young single professional. Advice please??
ATL or Charlotte for young professionals?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 RIP Judy Rogers
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 12 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 Princeville in January
- 20 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 21 pa to az
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?