We'll be in Atlanta for about 1 week at the end of the year to visit friends.
1) I recall hearing somewhere that one needs to go through a security gate when you arrive international at Hartsfield airport. Is this true? If so, does that mean I won't be able to bring in duty-free booze from London (because of the liquid in ziplock rule)?
2) Any suggestions for activity for young children (6yo and 3yo)? We are thinking of Acquariam but something within 1-2 driving distance at most? We are not keen on World of Coke (too young to be exposed to fizzy drinks in my view), and not sure there are much they can do in amusement/thrill-ride types of parks. Also any good indoor playgrounds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 arizona rte 66
- 2 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 3 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 4 Inn at Key West
- 5 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Short Notice
- 8 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 9 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 10 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 usa roadtrip
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 15 Where to live in the North East
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Short Oregon Trip
- 18 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 19 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 23 Black History Museum
- 24 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 25 Chicago 2017