I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/alphamax-x10/
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 12 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 15 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 16 Short Notice
- 17 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 18 4 days in San Francisco
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 21 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 22 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 23 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 24 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 25 Another Great DC Trip
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?