I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 4 101 closure
- 5 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 6 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 10 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 17 Alaska cruise
- 18 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?