I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 3 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 4 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 9 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 Seaside, California
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 15 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 16 Denali
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 19 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 20 Maine in May?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 25 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?