I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://designerworldonline.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 http://www.shaperich.com/zynev-reviews/
- 3 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 4 Immigrating to Colorado
- 5 Are you looking bridal hair and makeup artists?
- 6 http://designerworldonline.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 7 Multiplex Garcinia
- 8 Do Testosterone Supplements Work
- 9 ALLURE On Sale
- 10 10 Tips About How Become Worse Walking For Weight Loss More Fun
- 11 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trigger-xl/
- 12 Build Muscle Fast - Add Squats To Your Program
- 13 Glutamine was the Number one Amino acid found in muscle muscle
- 14 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trigger-xl/
- 15 Hormone Replacement Therapy And Testosterone Supplementation
- 16 Enhances the efficiency of the speed
- 17 Are you looking French bulldog Store?
- 18 Short weekend in Seattle
- 19 Will you watch Salem magic shows?
- 20 http://supplementplatform.com/rush-force-xt/
- 21 Nuage Skin - Nourishhes and Moisturizes
- 22 http://www.allmusclebuilding.com/rushforce-xt-reviews/
- 23 http://www.tophealthresource.com/exoslim/
- 24 Method To Get Your Manhood Bigger Naturally
- 25 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?