I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 2 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Honeymoon out west.
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 9 USA, Trip to the south
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Carmel Monterey
- 15 Big Sure in June
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Roadtrip July 2017
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 21 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?