I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 2 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 3 Royal Kahana Maui
- 4 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 5 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 6 Road trip out west
- 7 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 9 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 10 Parking in Boston
- 11 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 12 Lake Chelan
- 13 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 1st trip to Colorado
- 16 Mystic CT
- 17 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 18 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Your favourite places in New York City
- 23 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 24 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 25 Trip Starting from New York
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?