I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!