I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 Reagan Library
- 4 US Open Tennis
- 5 Hawaii with limited time
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Steamboat in August
- 11 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 12 Hotels in San Diego
- 13 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 14 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 15 Cape cod Labor Day
- 16 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 17 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 18 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 19 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 20 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 23 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 24 Grand Teton Questions
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?