I would need to know how to get from the terminal 7 after arriving from Dallas to the terminal 4 to take a flight to Ireland. I'm asking this because I probably have "just enough" time and knowing my way would really help.
The two flights are unrelated (one with US Airways and the other one is with Aer Lingus) so I'll (probably) have to go through the security again.
I think I'll have to do this, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- get off the plane
- pick up my bags
- go to the terminal 4 (how?)
- check in my bags
- go through the security
- reach the gate
- get on the plane (hopefully!)
Details (if you want them):
DFW-JFK = US 374
JFK-DUB = EI 104
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 2 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 3 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 4 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 6 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 7 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Orlando area weather in June
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 12 New Itinerary
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 19 road trip
- 20 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 21 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
At JFK from terminal 7 (IN) to terminal 4 (OUT): fastest path?