We will be staying at this hotel on Kalakaua Ave,in Honolulu and we have in the past stayed at a hotel directly on Waikiki Beach but,we would like to save a little cash on lodging so that we can spend a few more days in Hawaii.We want to go in late October or early November.Can anyone tell me if this hotel is good and if it is very pricey?Any pros and cons.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 6 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 x mas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 24 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 25 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!