My girlfriend and I are thinking of visting Assateague in July. Does anyone happen to know if it makes a difference whether we camp at the Assateague State Park or the Assateague Island National Seashore? Is one preferable to the other? Thanks.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 2 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights