Looks like Aspen/Snowmass is made up of 4 mountains. Can you ski between them at all...or do you have to shuttle?
Buttermilk looks like it could be the best to learn to snowboard on because of all the greens. Opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/prodroxatone/
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Northern California Gardens.
- 4 Route 66
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 11 Train from east cost to west coast
- 12 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 13 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 14 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 15 Arches or Zion?
- 16 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 17 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 18 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 20 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 21 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 25 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City