Looks like Aspen/Snowmass is made up of 4 mountains. Can you ski between them at all...or do you have to shuttle?
Buttermilk looks like it could be the best to learn to snowboard on because of all the greens. Opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 2 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 3 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 4 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 5 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 6 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 7 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 10 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 18 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 19 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 22 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 23 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 24 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 25 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice