Looks like Aspen/Snowmass is made up of 4 mountains. Can you ski between them at all...or do you have to shuttle?
Buttermilk looks like it could be the best to learn to snowboard on because of all the greens. Opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 2 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Kauai in November
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 7 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 8 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 9 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 10 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 11 what western states to spend the most time in
- 12 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 13 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 14 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 15 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 16 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 19 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 20 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 21 Little Compton, RI
- 22 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 23 Moab UT Accommendations
- 24 A week in NYC - first timers
- 25 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue