Looks like Aspen/Snowmass is made up of 4 mountains. Can you ski between them at all...or do you have to shuttle?
Buttermilk looks like it could be the best to learn to snowboard on because of all the greens. Opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 2 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 3 Boston area hotels
- 4 What to request?
- 5 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 What to see in Portland
- 8 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 How much cash do you travel with?
- 11 More problems for Big Sur
- 12 Miami for 2 days
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 17 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 18 Rules of the NY Subway
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!