Looks like Aspen/Snowmass is made up of 4 mountains. Can you ski between them at all...or do you have to shuttle?
Buttermilk looks like it could be the best to learn to snowboard on because of all the greens. Opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 2 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 3 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 4 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 Mardi Gras
- 10 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 11 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 14 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 15 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 16 Napa valley getaway
- 17 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 18 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 19 Steamboat in August
- 20 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Desert Southwest