planning to stop in Vegas for a couple of days with my twin daughters who will be turning 16 while we are there. Want a special fun place for a celebration-they love Asian food (pad thai, noodles, some rolls maybe). What would be fun for teens? Expensive is fine. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 Napa Valley Hotel
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 8 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 9 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 10 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 11 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 16 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 17 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 18 Phone SIM
- 19 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 20 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 21 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 22 New England Canada Road Trip
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 25 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation