My family and I are going to Orlando for the first time. I heard that there is an Asian tropical fruit garden in Florida but we dont know where it is. Does anyone know? Is it in Orlando, too? We'll be staying at the Disney hotel because we'll be visiting some theme parks. Do we need to rent a car to drive around? Do they have public transportation? Any response will help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Stamina
- 2 Finding Steve Perry
- 3 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 5 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 6 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 7 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 8 las vegas anyone
- 9 Hiking 'the wave'
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 12 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Restaurant Help Needed
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 18 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 19 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 20 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 21 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 22 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 23 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 24 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 25 San Jose to Napa Valley