My family and I are going to Orlando for the first time. I heard that there is an Asian tropical fruit garden in Florida but we dont know where it is. Does anyone know? Is it in Orlando, too? We'll be staying at the Disney hotel because we'll be visiting some theme parks. Do we need to rent a car to drive around? Do they have public transportation? Any response will help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 2 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 3 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 4 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 5 Orlando - condoleances
- 6 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 7 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 8 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 9 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 10 road trip during husbands bday
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 A day in Boston
- 14 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October