My family and I are going to Orlando for the first time. I heard that there is an Asian tropical fruit garden in Florida but we dont know where it is. Does anyone know? Is it in Orlando, too? We'll be staying at the Disney hotel because we'll be visiting some theme parks. Do we need to rent a car to drive around? Do they have public transportation? Any response will help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP☎ PRINTER (1 855-999-8045 tech/technical customer helpdesk/helpline
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 Miami for 2 days
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 7 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 8 Las Vegas trip report
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Lunch in Central Park
- 11 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 12 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 13 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 14 My travels to Monument Valley
- 15 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 16 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 17 Oregon Coast road trip
- 18 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 19 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 20 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 21 How much cash do you travel with?
- 22 Food Festival Tour
- 23 Boston area hotels
- 24 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast