My family and I are going to Orlando for the first time. I heard that there is an Asian tropical fruit garden in Florida but we dont know where it is. Does anyone know? Is it in Orlando, too? We'll be staying at the Disney hotel because we'll be visiting some theme parks. Do we need to rent a car to drive around? Do they have public transportation? Any response will help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Trip to USA in July
- 6 Key West luxury hotels
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Florida vacation
- 9 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 10 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 14 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 15 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 I95
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Nashville Never Been