My family and I are going to Orlando for the first time. I heard that there is an Asian tropical fruit garden in Florida but we dont know where it is. Does anyone know? Is it in Orlando, too? We'll be staying at the Disney hotel because we'll be visiting some theme parks. Do we need to rent a car to drive around? Do they have public transportation? Any response will help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 2 Mesa Verde question
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 5 Wilmington DE questions
- 6 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 17 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 18 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 19 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 20 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 21 Hotel advise Chicago
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 Good gift for my father who loves to travel