My family and I are going to Orlando for the first time. I heard that there is an Asian tropical fruit garden in Florida but we dont know where it is. Does anyone know? Is it in Orlando, too? We'll be staying at the Disney hotel because we'll be visiting some theme parks. Do we need to rent a car to drive around? Do they have public transportation? Any response will help. Thanks!
Asian Community in Orlando, FL?
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 4 Biloxi questions again
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville