My wife and I are considering a fall trip to one of these areas. Are they comparable in terms of hiking opportunities and scenic beauty, or would you recommend one area over the other? Thanks.
Asheville or Cashiers/Highlands- best for hiking, natural scenery
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 7 USA Round trip 2018
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Daytona Beach and ??
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 San Diego Public Transportation
- 16 Things to do around New York
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 21 Colorado trip
- 22 Grand Marais?
- 23 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 24 Cape cod and Acadia
- 25 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?