My wife and I are considering a fall trip to one of these areas. Are they comparable in terms of hiking opportunities and scenic beauty, or would you recommend one area over the other? Thanks.
Asheville or Cashiers/Highlands- best for hiking, natural scenery
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 2 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 5 palm desert, CA
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 17 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 18 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 19 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 22 New York Trip
- 23 Balloon fest hotels
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast