We hope to be staying in Asheville in October arriving by Greyhound from Knoxville & going on to Charleston. We are thinking of staying at the Indigo rather than B&Bs further away from Dowtown.I have looked at the questions re hotels on the forum but nobody has mentioned the Indigo! Is in in an OK area and easily walkable to main attractions? It looks to be from the website.
Asheville NC without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Maui Luau?
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 6 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Boston area -- nature
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 SFO black friday traffic
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 25 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado