We hope to be staying in Asheville in October arriving by Greyhound from Knoxville & going on to Charleston. We are thinking of staying at the Indigo rather than B&Bs further away from Dowtown.I have looked at the questions re hotels on the forum but nobody has mentioned the Indigo! Is in in an OK area and easily walkable to main attractions? It looks to be from the website.
Asheville NC without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Metro
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Where to go in Maine?
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 Wedding in Hawaii
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 19 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 23 SF to DR? WTH!
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 WISCONSIN