We have a 3 day weekend planned for Asheville in early March, it's me and my teenage son. We'll be going to the Biltmore for a day and on at least one of the other days, I would like to play in the snow. We are driving from Florida and I don't want to invest the money in a ton of gear for learning to ski or anything, but my son has never seen snow before so we are trying to figure out where we can see it. Maggie Valley? Blue Ridge Parkway? Feeling a little clueless.
Asheville, NC Weekend March 9 Snow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico