We have a 3 day weekend planned for Asheville in early March, it's me and my teenage son. We'll be going to the Biltmore for a day and on at least one of the other days, I would like to play in the snow. We are driving from Florida and I don't want to invest the money in a ton of gear for learning to ski or anything, but my son has never seen snow before so we are trying to figure out where we can see it. Maggie Valley? Blue Ridge Parkway? Feeling a little clueless.
Asheville, NC Weekend March 9 Snow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 A day in Dallas
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 11 Door County Suggestions
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 14 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do