I understand lower areas are USUALLY best for to see fall colours in above area in
LAST WEEK of OCTOBER.
Assuming my understanding is correct, (AND Mother Nature plays ball !) which areas would you visit with the proviso of NO HIKING?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 3 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 4 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 5 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 6 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 7 http://www.getadvancingincome.com/pokemon-fire-red-cheats/
- 8 Highway 1 motels
- 9 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 10 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 11 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 12 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 13 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 driving from LA to Portland
- 16 Places to stay in TX...?
- 17 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 20 Silverthorne
- 21 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 22 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 23 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 24 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 25 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.