I understand lower areas are USUALLY best for to see fall colours in above area in
LAST WEEK of OCTOBER.
Assuming my understanding is correct, (AND Mother Nature plays ball !) which areas would you visit with the proviso of NO HIKING?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 Budget NYC hotel
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 13 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 16 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 24 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 25 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled