I understand lower areas are USUALLY best for to see fall colours in above area in
LAST WEEK of OCTOBER.
Assuming my understanding is correct, (AND Mother Nature plays ball !) which areas would you visit with the proviso of NO HIKING?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 2 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 3 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 4 Steamboat in August
- 5 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 6 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 7 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 8 Napa Valley Hotel
- 9 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 10 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 11 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 12 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 15 Christmas Napa Valley
- 16 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Phone SIM
- 21 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 22 Las vegas +21
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help