I understand lower areas are USUALLY best for to see fall colours in above area in
LAST WEEK of OCTOBER.
Assuming my understanding is correct, (AND Mother Nature plays ball !) which areas would you visit with the proviso of NO HIKING?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Coast in January
- 2 Traveling Alone
- 3 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 4 Key West
- 5 Currency and hotels
- 6 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 7 Vegas with toddler twins
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 http://supplementsbook.org/nuage-skin/
- 10 OHare car service north suburbs
- 11 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 Arizona in winter
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 Northern California Redwoods
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 21 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 22 Las Vegas Vacation
- 23 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 24 disneyland
- 25 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.