I understand lower areas are USUALLY best for to see fall colours in above area in
LAST WEEK of OCTOBER.
Assuming my understanding is correct, (AND Mother Nature plays ball !) which areas would you visit with the proviso of NO HIKING?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 florida gulf coast
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 14 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 18 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 19 Family Trip advice please?!
- 20 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 24 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions