I understand lower areas are USUALLY best for to see fall colours in above area in
LAST WEEK of OCTOBER.
Assuming my understanding is correct, (AND Mother Nature plays ball !) which areas would you visit with the proviso of NO HIKING?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 2 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 3 Uber availability on Long Island
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 6 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 7 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 8 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 11 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 12 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 13 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 14 Hawaii with older parents
- 15 Fort Myers Area
- 16 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 California/Yosemite
- 19 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 22 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 23 Fall in Ozarks
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017