We are traveling from South Florida and trying to get the best airfare. We are looking into other airports within driving distance. We are going to be in Asheville 4 days. Other than the Biltmore which is on our to do list. Has anyone gone mining? We make jewelry-beaders. Any recommendations of must do is appreciated. Also how is the weather during the Summer some say it is hot others say it is great. We are from South Florida and used to warm weather and would find cooler weather refreshing.
Asheville-Airfares and what would you try to do in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in early April
- 2 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 replica designer handbags
- 6 Portland Maine Hotels
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 13 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 14 united and carry-ons
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara