We are traveling from South Florida and trying to get the best airfare. We are looking into other airports within driving distance. We are going to be in Asheville 4 days. Other than the Biltmore which is on our to do list. Has anyone gone mining? We make jewelry-beaders. Any recommendations of must do is appreciated. Also how is the weather during the Summer some say it is hot others say it is great. We are from South Florida and used to warm weather and would find cooler weather refreshing.
Asheville-Airfares and what would you try to do in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 USA trip
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 Alaskan coast travel options
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October