We are traveling from South Florida and trying to get the best airfare. We are looking into other airports within driving distance. We are going to be in Asheville 4 days. Other than the Biltmore which is on our to do list. Has anyone gone mining? We make jewelry-beaders. Any recommendations of must do is appreciated. Also how is the weather during the Summer some say it is hot others say it is great. We are from South Florida and used to warm weather and would find cooler weather refreshing.
Asheville-Airfares and what would you try to do in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 2 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 3 New York City - apartment locations
- 4 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 6 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 7 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 8 Girls' Getaway
- 9 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 10 Car Rental in Sedona
- 11 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 12 NYC hotel/July
- 13 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 new york subway help please
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 18 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 19 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 20 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 21 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 24 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old