We are traveling from South Florida and trying to get the best airfare. We are looking into other airports within driving distance. We are going to be in Asheville 4 days. Other than the Biltmore which is on our to do list. Has anyone gone mining? We make jewelry-beaders. Any recommendations of must do is appreciated. Also how is the weather during the Summer some say it is hot others say it is great. We are from South Florida and used to warm weather and would find cooler weather refreshing.
Asheville-Airfares and what would you try to do in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Colorado in the summer!
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving