We are traveling from South Florida and trying to get the best airfare. We are looking into other airports within driving distance. We are going to be in Asheville 4 days. Other than the Biltmore which is on our to do list. Has anyone gone mining? We make jewelry-beaders. Any recommendations of must do is appreciated. Also how is the weather during the Summer some say it is hot others say it is great. We are from South Florida and used to warm weather and would find cooler weather refreshing.
Asheville-Airfares and what would you try to do in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 4 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 8 Grand Teton in October
- 9 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 19 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 20 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 21 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?