We are traveling from South Florida and trying to get the best airfare. We are looking into other airports within driving distance. We are going to be in Asheville 4 days. Other than the Biltmore which is on our to do list. Has anyone gone mining? We make jewelry-beaders. Any recommendations of must do is appreciated. Also how is the weather during the Summer some say it is hot others say it is great. We are from South Florida and used to warm weather and would find cooler weather refreshing.
Asheville-Airfares and what would you try to do in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Food Tours
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Florida St George's Island
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Broadway this week
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014