I'm trying to decide where to stay in Eureka Springs and there are so many places that all look the same that I can't decide....
I want unique, walking distance to downtown area, and jacuzzi. Does anyone have any suggestions, or personal preferences? Or know of any deals? I'm wanting to stay under $130.00 a night too. No commercial places please.
By the way, this will be Labor Day weekend so I'm wanting to get it booked soon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 3 Miami for 2 days
- 4 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 7 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Food Festival Tour
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 19 seattle apartment
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 24 Rules of the NY Subway
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back