I'm trying to decide where to stay in Eureka Springs and there are so many places that all look the same that I can't decide....
I want unique, walking distance to downtown area, and jacuzzi. Does anyone have any suggestions, or personal preferences? Or know of any deals? I'm wanting to stay under $130.00 a night too. No commercial places please.
By the way, this will be Labor Day weekend so I'm wanting to get it booked soon.
ASAP - Eureka Springs, AR
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 15 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?