I'm trying to decide where to stay in Eureka Springs and there are so many places that all look the same that I can't decide....
I want unique, walking distance to downtown area, and jacuzzi. Does anyone have any suggestions, or personal preferences? Or know of any deals? I'm wanting to stay under $130.00 a night too. No commercial places please.
By the way, this will be Labor Day weekend so I'm wanting to get it booked soon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 2 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 Summer in Michigan
- 7 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 9 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 10 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 13 Rafting the Colorado
- 14 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 5 nights stay RMNP
- 17 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 18 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 19 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 20 Any Sanibel experts?
- 21 Traveling in winter
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 25 South east road trip