I'm trying to decide where to stay in Eureka Springs and there are so many places that all look the same that I can't decide....
I want unique, walking distance to downtown area, and jacuzzi. Does anyone have any suggestions, or personal preferences? Or know of any deals? I'm wanting to stay under $130.00 a night too. No commercial places please.
By the way, this will be Labor Day weekend so I'm wanting to get it booked soon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 3 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 4 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 5 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 6 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 7 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 8 NJ to Florida drive
- 9 Kauai in November
- 10 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 11 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 12 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 13 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 14 Grade 12 subjects
- 15 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 25 San Francisco Area - 8 days