I'm trying to decide where to stay in Eureka Springs and there are so many places that all look the same that I can't decide....
I want unique, walking distance to downtown area, and jacuzzi. Does anyone have any suggestions, or personal preferences? Or know of any deals? I'm wanting to stay under $130.00 a night too. No commercial places please.
By the way, this will be Labor Day weekend so I'm wanting to get it booked soon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 2 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 9 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 10 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 Short Oregon Trip
- 14 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 15 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 How much time in Badlands?
- 25 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults