I'm trying to decide where to stay in Eureka Springs and there are so many places that all look the same that I can't decide....
I want unique, walking distance to downtown area, and jacuzzi. Does anyone have any suggestions, or personal preferences? Or know of any deals? I'm wanting to stay under $130.00 a night too. No commercial places please.
By the way, this will be Labor Day weekend so I'm wanting to get it booked soon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 2 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 3 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 10 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 13 MN lake home rental needed
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 16 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 17 blue ridge parkway?
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 20 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 21 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 24 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 25 Moab Tenting end of Oct?