I fly into NYC at around 1pm this Saturday, and have read reviews on this place in NYC, and it sounds pretty great. No transaction fees, etc. Anyone deal with this place to get currency exchanged? I want to see if it's worth venturing into the city after I land. I have a flight later that evening at 9PM to go over to Europe. I don't do the ATM thing over there (mostly because i do not have a bank account and the hotels are booked with prepaid AMEX's). So I always get cash for spending money. Just wanna see if anyone has exchanged at this place. Thanks
A&S Foreign Exchange in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans pictures
- 2 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 3 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 13 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?