I fly into NYC at around 1pm this Saturday, and have read reviews on this place in NYC, and it sounds pretty great. No transaction fees, etc. Anyone deal with this place to get currency exchanged? I want to see if it's worth venturing into the city after I land. I have a flight later that evening at 9PM to go over to Europe. I don't do the ATM thing over there (mostly because i do not have a bank account and the hotels are booked with prepaid AMEX's). So I always get cash for spending money. Just wanna see if anyone has exchanged at this place. Thanks
A&S Foreign Exchange in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 2 Locker at JFK
- 3 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 4 San Diego grocery stores
- 5 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 6 Best places to move to Florida?
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Question about Miami travel
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 Key Largo, FL
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 17 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 18 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown