I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 2 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 3 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 4 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 5 your favorite city USA?
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 8 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 9 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 10 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Senior Travel Helper
- 13 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 16 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Austin with Kids
- 19 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 25 South Carolina