I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 2 New Orleans help please
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 15 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 16 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 17 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 18 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 21 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 24 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 25 Queens, NY - Do not go