I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 2 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 3 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 4 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 5 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Itinerary
- 10 Las vegas and nearby
- 11 Cape Cod trip report
- 12 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 13 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 14 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 15 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 20 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 21 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 22 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 23 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 25 Quaint towns in Sonoma County