I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in NM?
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 4 Paws 'N' Pups
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Roller Coaster
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Utah National Parks visit
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 18 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 19 Chicago to Charleston
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?