I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 1 Northwest Oregon Coast
- 2 A hui hou (until we meet again!)
- 3 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Hershey, PA Hotels for RV Show
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 San Francisco - Embassy Suites SFO
- 8 Vacation in the Rockies with Dog
- 9 baby gifts
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 Washington Wineries
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 14 2 days in Seattle
- 15 san francisco
- 16 Chicago Hotel bidding on Priceline-which zone is better?
- 17 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 18 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 19 Memorial Day Weekend - Boston
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 Houses for rent in Edgartown,Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 23 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 24 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 25 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities