I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 2 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 First Time to California
- 5 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 8 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 11 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 15 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 16 Angels Landing
- 17 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 20 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 23 California RV baby and child seats
- 24 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 25 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus