I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Must Eats
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 6 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 Florida St George's Island
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Union Square area restaurant
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 20 New York Food Tours
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!