I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zurich airport connections
- 2 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 3 Cleveland West Side Market
- 4 Eastern Seaboard
- 5 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 6 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 7 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Recent Spam Attacks
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 19 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 20 US whole month of January where to
- 21 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 22 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 23 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 24 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 25 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line