I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip
- 2 West Coast Road Trip
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Pirateland SC
- 11 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Metro Card Options
- 14 Maui itinerary
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 California
- 19 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 22 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 23 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 24 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 25 Car Rental UK Drivers License