I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 2 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 3 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 4 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 5 4th of July in Chicago
- 6 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 7 Visiting New York State
- 8 The District by Hilton Club
- 9 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 10 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 11 Colorado Hiking in September
- 12 nashville,tenn
- 13 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 14 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 15 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 16 Yosemite Hike
- 17 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 20 Bucket List
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 24 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 25 Which area on Maui for hotel?