I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 1 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Key West at Christmas time
- 4 Small Sofas
- 5 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 10 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 13 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Trying To Find a Place
- 16 romantic colorado trip
- 17 Fourth of July Weekend
- 18 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 19 Fires in Colorado
- 20 Marcola?
- 21 Updates from Hanalei
- 22 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 23 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 24 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 25 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration