I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 4 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 5 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 6 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 7 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 8 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 11 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 12 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 17 Kids Vacation Place
- 18 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 19 Napa valley getaway
- 20 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 21 Day in Spokane
- 22 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 23 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 24 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 25 Aug. cruise wardrobe