I was looking at some older post about people asking where the lower humidity places were to visit or live. What I was really looking for is people whom have Arthritis and have relocated because they had such limited mobilty not only from the arthritis but also from humidity aggravating their conditions and had success re-locating to less humidity cities and notice a difference in their health and mobilty after they moved.
I live in the Pacific Northwest -Washington State and I am like the Tin Man on Oz... Female version! I struggle to move most days because of the humidity here is terrible- terrible-terrible, my quality of life is next to none. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Osteo-Arthritis Doctors also say Fibro-myalgia now.... (what the heck) If I was a horse I would be shot because I'm so lame! I force my self to move most days doing yoga & walking but my goodness this humidy is killing me!
Most days I feel like a worth-less human being. I have been other places that are warmer with less humidity, and felt like I was kid again as in mobility was better. Rheumetologist have told me to get out of this state they always say Arizona ( what parts not to hot?) What other places are there besides?
Because... I don't want to move where it's so hot you have to live inside because of the heat and run a air conditioner because that really bothers my joints and muscles.
So.... Is there anyone whom has relocated because of their Arthritis and now lives a "little less" pain free... due to less humidity state?
Thanks..Wishing you Great Health & Happiness.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 2 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 3 cruising the Mississippi river
- 4 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 7 Juneau cruise stop
- 8 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 9 Niagara Falls.
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 13 New England Canada Road Trip
- 14 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 15 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 16 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Nilichik Ak.