A note on my United Airlines boarding pass advises me to arrive two hours before my flight's 6:00 a.m. departure. Is it really necessary for me to arrive at 4:00 a.m.? Wouldn't 5:00 a.m. be early enough?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 2 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 3 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 4 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 10 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 11 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 12 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 13 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 17 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 18 Help us choose a hotel
- 19 Honeymoon on PCH
- 20 Magic Show
- 21 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 22 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens