A note on my United Airlines boarding pass advises me to arrive two hours before my flight's 6:00 a.m. departure. Is it really necessary for me to arrive at 4:00 a.m.? Wouldn't 5:00 a.m. be early enough?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 2 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 3 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 4 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 11 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 21 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 22 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs