A note on my United Airlines boarding pass advises me to arrive two hours before my flight's 6:00 a.m. departure. Is it really necessary for me to arrive at 4:00 a.m.? Wouldn't 5:00 a.m. be early enough?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 kechua: Te^ch SUPP0RT canon printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 canon 24*7
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 11 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 12 What to see in Portland
- 13 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 14 Great Falls or Helena?
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 19 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 Lunch in Central Park
- 23 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 24 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 25 My travels to Monument Valley