I am trying to come up with a vacation plan close to home (NE Ok) this year that will still be fun for my teen/young adult children. I am thinking maybe a lake vacation with boating, parasailing, maybe a place that has some hiking, what about ATV rental? Where could we go in without breaking the bank that would be active and fun?? thanks!
Arkansas/Texas/Missouri/Kansas parasailing other active ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 13 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 San Diego Little Italy
- 19 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants