We are planning a trip to Arkansas in July for 2-3 weeks. Through reading the advice in this forum we have decided we want to go to Petit Jean SP, the Buffalo River, Hot Springs NP (one day) and DeGray Lake. We enjoy hiking. With our days filling fast we are also considering Pinnacle MT SP, Mt Magazine SP and Crater of Diamonds. We don't have time to do them all so what advice can you offer us as to what to see or skip. Also, any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Arkansas State Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 6 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 7 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 11 Boston suggestions
- 12 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Ben Landa
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights