We are planning a trip to Arkansas in July for 2-3 weeks. Through reading the advice in this forum we have decided we want to go to Petit Jean SP, the Buffalo River, Hot Springs NP (one day) and DeGray Lake. We enjoy hiking. With our days filling fast we are also considering Pinnacle MT SP, Mt Magazine SP and Crater of Diamonds. We don't have time to do them all so what advice can you offer us as to what to see or skip. Also, any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Arkansas State Parks
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 3 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 4 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 14 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 19 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 hawaii for 10 weeks