We are planning a trip to Arkansas in July for 2-3 weeks. Through reading the advice in this forum we have decided we want to go to Petit Jean SP, the Buffalo River, Hot Springs NP (one day) and DeGray Lake. We enjoy hiking. With our days filling fast we are also considering Pinnacle MT SP, Mt Magazine SP and Crater of Diamonds. We don't have time to do them all so what advice can you offer us as to what to see or skip. Also, any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Arkansas State Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kayaking in Kauai
- 2 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 3 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 6 Burlington VT day trip
- 7 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 8 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 9 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 10 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 15 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 19 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 20 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 21 Apartment Rentals DC
- 22 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 23 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 24 Two airports to choose from?
- 25 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia