We are planning a trip to Arkansas in July for 2-3 weeks. Through reading the advice in this forum we have decided we want to go to Petit Jean SP, the Buffalo River, Hot Springs NP (one day) and DeGray Lake. We enjoy hiking. With our days filling fast we are also considering Pinnacle MT SP, Mt Magazine SP and Crater of Diamonds. We don't have time to do them all so what advice can you offer us as to what to see or skip. Also, any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Arkansas State Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska
- 2 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 3 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 4 San Diego farmer's markets
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 9 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 10 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 11 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Seafood
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Connecticut River Byway
- 16 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 17 Boston
- 18 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 19 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver