We are planning a trip to Arkansas in July for 2-3 weeks. Through reading the advice in this forum we have decided we want to go to Petit Jean SP, the Buffalo River, Hot Springs NP (one day) and DeGray Lake. We enjoy hiking. With our days filling fast we are also considering Pinnacle MT SP, Mt Magazine SP and Crater of Diamonds. We don't have time to do them all so what advice can you offer us as to what to see or skip. Also, any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Arkansas State Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 2 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 3 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 6 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 9 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 10 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report