We're trying to figure out where to go for vacation in these hard times. While we consider other international options, we also thought of Arkansas, because we live in Dallas Fort Worth, and because we had a lovely time at Mount Ebo Park a while back.
What state parks can anyone recommend in southern and southwestern AK? We like mountains and woods but all options considered. Cabins or lodge stay fine with us (we're too lazy to camp this time--its vacation.) Good food near by a plus!
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 days SE coast road trip
- 2 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 3 Pacific Northwest
- 4 A Week in New York City
- 5 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 6 Mackinac or Holland?
- 7 Car Hire Alamo
- 8 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 9 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 10 Getting around in NYC
- 11 Running kissimmee Florida
- 12 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 13 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 14 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 15 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 16 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 17 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 18 Mendocino Hiking
- 19 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 20 The New Whitney
- 21 Berkshires with a toddler
- 22 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 23 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 24 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 25 Highway 1 motels