We're trying to figure out where to go for vacation in these hard times. While we consider other international options, we also thought of Arkansas, because we live in Dallas Fort Worth, and because we had a lovely time at Mount Ebo Park a while back.
What state parks can anyone recommend in southern and southwestern AK? We like mountains and woods but all options considered. Cabins or lodge stay fine with us (we're too lazy to camp this time--its vacation.) Good food near by a plus!
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 2 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 3 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 4 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Grade 12 subjects
- 6 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 7 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 8 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 9 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 NJ to Florida drive
- 12 Kauai in November
- 13 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 14 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 15 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 25 San Francisco Area - 8 days