I am trying to plan a trip for me and my husband to Arizona/Utah area. I was thinking around March of 2014 if that is a good time to visit these areas. We love to hike and I just want to see some amazing sights. Would love some sample itineraries to make this an awesome and fun vacation.
ARIZONA/UTAH - ADULTS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Long Island Advice
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Boston suggestions
- 15 California
- 16 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio