My husband & I would like to travel to Arizona & New Mexico in March or April of 2001. Can anyone help - we will be able to spend a total of 7 days & would definitely like to see Sedona & the Grand Canyon. Any other suggestions for places to go and or stay? We do enjoy hiking & the outdoors but also like to relax & hang out at any local spots. (We CANNOT sunbathe, however) Thanks!
Arizona/New Mexico in Spring
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 4 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 9 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 13 charleston during Christmas Week
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?