My husband & I would like to travel to Arizona & New Mexico in March or April of 2001. Can anyone help - we will be able to spend a total of 7 days & would definitely like to see Sedona & the Grand Canyon. Any other suggestions for places to go and or stay? We do enjoy hiking & the outdoors but also like to relax & hang out at any local spots. (We CANNOT sunbathe, however) Thanks!
Arizona/New Mexico in Spring
- 1 Minneapolis Hotel
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 New York City Parking
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 7 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 12 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 18 Washington Wineries
- 19 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 20 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 21 Luxor Egypt
- 22 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 23 stay near newark or nyc
- 24 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii