We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu