We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas