We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 x mas
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach