We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 2 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 18 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 19 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Coastal New England Road trip
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter