We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Must Eats
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 17 Florida St George's Island
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Union Square area restaurant
- 20 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???