We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
View all United States activity »
- 1 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Oahu Information
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 11 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 12 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 18 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 19 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 RIP Judy Rogers
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 24 Boston area
- 25 10 day Hawaii Vacations