We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone