We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine