We have a couple of days the first week in March and will have a car. Will be in Phoenix and eventually winding up in Palm Springs but want to see some of the desert first. Want to go down to Tucson area and wondering about wildflowers at that time of year. Is that too early? Heard there were nice ones at Organ Pipe National Monument but not sure if they would be out yet or if it would be worth the extra drive. Will have approx 2 days to get from Phoenix to Palm Springs with some sightseeing on the way so wondered about going down to Tucson (spouse never has been there) and heading over from there. Any help/ideas appreciated!
Arizona wildflowers? Tucson/Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 replica designer handbags
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde