We are thinking of a 10 day trip (May 24 - June 2) to famous places, national parks in Arizona, Utah & New Mexico. Please advice us if it is a good decision to choose these places during that period (If not alternative ideas are appreciated).
Also advice us on how to plan the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 WA to CT
- 7 L.A. and Sequoia
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 14 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 17 Broadway
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 20 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 21 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 22 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 23 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 24 Need help planning....
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?