We are thinking of a 10 day trip (May 24 - June 2) to famous places, national parks in Arizona, Utah & New Mexico. Please advice us if it is a good decision to choose these places during that period (If not alternative ideas are appreciated).
Also advice us on how to plan the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 2 The District by Hilton Club
- 3 Which island for teens
- 4 Bucket List
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 7 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 8 driving RT 66
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 11 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 14 Acadia National Park
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Paris on my own
- 17 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 18 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 19 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 20 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 21 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 22 Traveling with an infant
- 23 Birthday vacation ideas
- 24 Kauai helicopter flight
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour