We are thinking of a 10 day trip (May 24 - June 2) to famous places, national parks in Arizona, Utah & New Mexico. Please advice us if it is a good decision to choose these places during that period (If not alternative ideas are appreciated).
Also advice us on how to plan the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 8 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 14 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 21 Skagway
- 22 Retiring in NM?
- 23 Chicago to Charleston
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?