We are thinking of a 10 day trip (May 24 - June 2) to famous places, national parks in Arizona, Utah & New Mexico. Please advice us if it is a good decision to choose these places during that period (If not alternative ideas are appreciated).
Also advice us on how to plan the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 2 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 3 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Cleveland West Side Market
- 6 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 7 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 9 DC Metro to other sites?
- 10 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 11 DC Hotel location help
- 12 Dinosaur National Monument
- 13 Eastern Seaboard
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 16 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 20 Miami airport--safety??
- 21 Zurich airport connections
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Recent Spam Attacks
- 25 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown