Planning a week long trip to Grand Canyon and surrounding area in September. We are flying in and out of Phoenix due to great rates from our local small airport. We have never been west (except for Vegas) I would like to spend at least one night in the Grand Canyon at one of the lodges. Planning on some moderate hikes and maybe kayaking. I was looking at the Hualapai River runner one day rafting trip until I added up all the charges to total $381.36 pp. Yikes! Any other suggestions for kayaking the canyons? Been reading the forums and feel like we need to see Sedona, Lake Mead. Any help is appreciated.
Arizona Grand Canyon itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 St. Simon, Georgia
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports