Planning a week long trip to Grand Canyon and surrounding area in September. We are flying in and out of Phoenix due to great rates from our local small airport. We have never been west (except for Vegas) I would like to spend at least one night in the Grand Canyon at one of the lodges. Planning on some moderate hikes and maybe kayaking. I was looking at the Hualapai River runner one day rafting trip until I added up all the charges to total $381.36 pp. Yikes! Any other suggestions for kayaking the canyons? Been reading the forums and feel like we need to see Sedona, Lake Mead. Any help is appreciated.
Arizona Grand Canyon itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commercial Laundry Services Florida
- 2 Camping Generator!?
- 3 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 4 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 5 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 16 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 17 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 20 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 21 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover