My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 2 Classic NYC Deli
- 3 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Is this a new record for spam?
- 7 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 8 8 day trip to Florida
- 9 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 10 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 Sedona to Vegas
- 14 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 17 Tulip time
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 20 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?