My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON@1+800:982:8520 Password ReSet CONTACT Technical SUPP0RT CaRe
- 2 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 3 Help with Northwest Trip
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 6 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 7 Boston Food Tour
- 8 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 9 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 10 "Fitness" vacations
- 11 Help plan my trip please
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 14 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 15 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 16 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 17 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 24 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?