My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/radiant-essence-plus/
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 4 Zirconia Crowns
- 5 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 6 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 7 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 8 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 14 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 20 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 25 Pacific Northwest with daughters
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?