My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 March in New Mexico
- 3 No Spam this morning!!
- 4 San Francisco transit options
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 10 Jazzfest side trips
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?