My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 MN lake home rental needed
- 5 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 6 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 15 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 16 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 17 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 23 Seattle Ho
- 24 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?