My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 5 Oregon Coast question
- 6 Savanah GA
- 7 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 8 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 9 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 10 Florida with a 2 year old
- 11 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 12 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 13 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 14 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 15 Homestay
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 19 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?