My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 2 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 3 New Software
- 4 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 5 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 6 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 8 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 9 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 10 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 11 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 12 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 13 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 14 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 15 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 16 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 19 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 20 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 21 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 22 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 23 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 24 Boston waterfront Italian
- 25 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?