My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 4 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 14 Alaska cruise
- 15 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?