My family and I are thinking of travelling to Phoenix, Arizona for our winter vacation over the Christmas holidays. We're from Canada so our winters are probably different than from what Arizona experiences. We were thinking of staying at Arizona grand resort. A few questions if anyone can answer before we decide to book our vacation.
Is Decemeber a good time to go to Arizona? What will the weather be like? Is the weather tolerable enough to do outdoor activities like hiking and swimming?
Thanks for the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Royal Kahana Maui
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 4 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 Mystic CT
- 7 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 8 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 9 Keep checking those car rental rates
- 10 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 11 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 12 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 13 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 14 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 15 September Travel
- 16 Parking in Boston
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 19 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 20 Road trip out west
- 21 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 22 Lake Chelan
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
Arizona- Christmas vacation- what will the weather be like?