We traveled with two friends. Departure from Buenos Aires. We flew Aerolineas Argentinas, check in was easy, and the flight was good. We arrived in NYC and the first thing I saw was the beautiful Empire State Building. It is stunning and striking. On the second day of our private stay we say go to meet inside. It was a unique experience to see the whole city from above! Crazy, super recommended! I loved the city, every block do you feel in a movie. People dress very fashionable and they are all beautiful, haha. The night, the day, everything is fantastic there. I do not want to give more details because it's self to discover !!
Argentinians in NYC!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 3 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 8 NW Houston restaurant help
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 18 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 19 charleston during Christmas Week
- 20 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation