I'm working on a project where I'm trying to describe the coal mining area of West Virginia and Kentucky.
Does this region have a name? Would it be considered the South-eastern United States?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 2 Where to buy Kilts
- 3 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 4 Mountain Honeymoon
- 5 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 6 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 7 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 8 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 9 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 10 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 11 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 12 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 13 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 14 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 15 Short weekend in Seattle
- 16 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 19 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 20 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 21 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 22 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 23 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 24 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 25 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn