I'm working on a project where I'm trying to describe the coal mining area of West Virginia and Kentucky.
Does this region have a name? Would it be considered the South-eastern United States?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 2 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 3 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 4 Help us choose a hotel
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 9 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 Staying outside DC
- 13 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 14 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 15 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 18 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 19 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 20 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 21 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 22 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 23 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 24 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 25 New York in December