I'm working on a project where I'm trying to describe the coal mining area of West Virginia and Kentucky.
Does this region have a name? Would it be considered the South-eastern United States?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Accounting Software Support Number
- 2 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 3 Wilmington DE questions
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 6 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 7 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Trip Funding
- 10 Mesa Verde question
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 15 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 16 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 17 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 18 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 19 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 20 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 21 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 22 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 23 Hotel advise Chicago
- 24 Maui and Kauai
- 25 Santa Fe and Taos in November