We're likely staying at the Taber Inne in a few weeks with another couple. We're all in our 30's, and want to be able to enjoy a few of the local bars and pubs after being tourists each day. Is the Taber within walking distance of any notable night spots? We're not looking for clubs, just a few decent watering holes...
Are Mystic pubs/restaurants within walking distance?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 pa to az
- 6 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 15 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 21 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 22 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 23 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 24 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....