We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Arches and Canyonlands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 Orlando hotels
- 3 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 4 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 5 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 8 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 11 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 12 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 15 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 16 Clearwater FL area
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 trip advice from TN to TX
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 middlebury vt snow
- 23 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6