We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/antiagen-revitalizer-serum/
- 2 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/white-light-smile-review/
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/abella-mayfair-cream/
- 5 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 6 10 days vacation in Maine
- 7 Are you looking a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- 8 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 9 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 10 http://oathtohealth.com/deluxe-eye-therapy/
- 11 http://oathtohealth.com/replenacell-anti-aging-cream/
- 12 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 13 Locksmith Services Solana Beach
- 14 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/natural-ceramides/
- 15 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/megadrol-reviews/
- 16 What Is Nucific Bio X4& its Benefits?
- 17 http://www.supplementmag.com/testo-vital/
- 18 How does provides better digestive system?
- 19 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 20 http://www.wecareskincare.com/eco-maxx-cream/
- 21 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 22 Trip to USA | Mysterious Places there.
- 23 http://www.supplement2go.com/blackcore-edge/
- 24 http://newhealthsupplement.com/Megadrol/
- 25 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt