We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Currency and hotels
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 5 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Vegas with toddler twins
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 14 disneyland
- 15 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 16 Key West
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 22 DC restaurant report
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Northern California Redwoods