We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baba yaHoo 1*800*982*8520 yahOO Tech SUPP0rt phone number
- 2 Myrtle beach
- 3 "Fitness" vacations
- 4 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 5 Orlando area weather in June
- 6 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 9 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 10 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 11 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 12 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 13 Boston Food Tour
- 14 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 15 Help plan my trip please
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 18 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 19 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 20 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 23 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!