We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/power-testo-blast/
- 2 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 3 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 usa roadtrip
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 Hawaii and...where?
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 How much time in Badlands?