We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 9 Chicago to Charleston
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Utah National Parks visit
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 universal studios and disney
- 20 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 21 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 22 How many states have you been to?
- 23 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 24 USA, Trip to the south
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)