We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oscars 2017 Start Date, TV Coverage, Oscars Red Carpet
- 2 Carmel Monterey
- 3 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Big Sure in June
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 12 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Roadtrip July 2017
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 17 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 18 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Arches Devils Garden
- 25 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?