We are considering a trip to see Arches and/or Canyonlands in mid July and wondering just how hot it may be for hiking. There is conflicting info online regarding elevation and cool temps vs scorching.
We would have 4 days, and fly into Salt Lake.
Not even sure if too late to find accommodations since it is nearly June but would love your feedback. Also open to other suggestions. We have been to Bryce and Zion and they are spectacular.
Arches and Canyonlands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 12 Fancy dining
- 13 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 14 Hotel near Miami airport
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Will have five days in Savannah
- 17 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Itinerary opinions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 Santa Barbara, California