I'm planning a short trip to Utah in mid-April and was thinking about doing a 3day - 2night backpacking trip in Zion. I've never been there and would love some suggestions. I'm taking my girlfriend who hasn't done too much hiking so probably no more than 20 miles total.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://capiluxprobrazilblog.com/hyperbody/
- 2 Seattle Ho
- 3 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 4 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 8 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 11 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 12 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 15 Beer Bar - NYC
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 20 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 24 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 25 costco Big island