I'm planning a short trip to Utah in mid-April and was thinking about doing a 3day - 2night backpacking trip in Zion. I've never been there and would love some suggestions. I'm taking my girlfriend who hasn't done too much hiking so probably no more than 20 miles total.
April Utah Backpacking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 3 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Richmond highlights?
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Broadway this week
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York, New York...
- 19 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 20 trains in Europe
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island