We are a family of 5 (kids ages 16,15,10) staying at the Marriott Grande Ocean resort during Easter week. Son wants to golf everyday which is easy. Biking also on the list. What other family activities would you recommend? We will also eat out dinner each night and would love restaurant recommendations.
April Hilton Head family vacation
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 Oahu Information
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 One day in Washington DC
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 16 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Key West on NYE
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave