April 28 in Pilot Mountain, NC a new park will open. There are miles of trails, picnic areas, and primitive campsites. A ranger from Pilot Mountain State park will do a nature tour at 4:00 and at 6:00 the Mixed Emotions will be doing an outside concert. It will be fun. $10.00 for advance tickets, $15.00 at the gate. Wine from Elkin Creek Vineyard. This will be a wonderful time to visit this area, blooms galore, great temps and no humidity (yet). Y'all come. Info at www.armfieldcenter.com
April 28-We're having a party in Piedmont North Carolina
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 3 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 4 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 5 Grand Canyon in March?
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 8 California Tour Groups?
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 17 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 18 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 19 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 20 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 23 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 24 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon