April 28 in Pilot Mountain, NC a new park will open. There are miles of trails, picnic areas, and primitive campsites. A ranger from Pilot Mountain State park will do a nature tour at 4:00 and at 6:00 the Mixed Emotions will be doing an outside concert. It will be fun. $10.00 for advance tickets, $15.00 at the gate. Wine from Elkin Creek Vineyard. This will be a wonderful time to visit this area, blooms galore, great temps and no humidity (yet). Y'all come. Info at www.armfieldcenter.com
April 28-We're having a party in Piedmont North Carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 5 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 8 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 9 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 late-night DC restaurant
- 15 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 16 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 17 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 20 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 23 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water