We're arriving around 4:00pm on Friday afternoon and need to get from BWI to the Hay Adams Hotel in Washington. I just priced the super shuttle and it's $40 for two each way. I was wondering how that compares with the cost of a taxi? Time is the critical factor because we need to check-in at the hotel and then get to RFK Stadium for a 7:00pm game.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 2 time to visit statue
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 8 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 12 Chester, CN
- 13 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 14 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 15 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 16 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 17 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 18 Northern California Gardens.
- 19 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 20 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Route 66
- 24 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids