I love going apple picking but do not have access to a car since I live in Manhattan. Are there any orchards that you can suggest that are close to public transporation (metro north or bus)? Any orchard suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 What to do in San Diego
- 4 Nashville
- 5 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 6 Beaches in Florida
- 7 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 8 fort lauderdale
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 Downtown Chicago
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 24 Southwest road trip
- 25 Grand Circle Road Trip
Apple Picking - Near Manhattan and Within Access of Public Transportation?