I love going apple picking but do not have access to a car since I live in Manhattan. Are there any orchards that you can suggest that are close to public transporation (metro north or bus)? Any orchard suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Travel book free for any traveller
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 7 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 8 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 17 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 18 Summer trip
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
Apple Picking - Near Manhattan and Within Access of Public Transportation?