I love going apple picking but do not have access to a car since I live in Manhattan. Are there any orchards that you can suggest that are close to public transporation (metro north or bus)? Any orchard suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod visit in August
- 2 Is this a new record for spam?
- 3 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 4 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Florida Car Rental
- 7 Nashville Public Transportation
- 8 http://a1healthbeautycare.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 9 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 10 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 11 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 14 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 BYOB in New York City
- 17 Week in Colorado
- 18 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 19 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 20 Ferry to Nantucket
- 21 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 22 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 23 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 24 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust
Apple Picking - Near Manhattan and Within Access of Public Transportation?