I love going apple picking but do not have access to a car since I live in Manhattan. Are there any orchards that you can suggest that are close to public transporation (metro north or bus)? Any orchard suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 2 AOL ERROR Configuration Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL 24*7
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 What to see in Portland
- 5 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 6 Great Falls or Helena?
- 7 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 8 More problems for Big Sur
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Miami for 2 days
- 11 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 12 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 15 Lunch in Central Park
- 16 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 17 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 18 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 19 My travels to Monument Valley
- 20 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 21 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 22 Oregon Coast road trip
- 23 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 24 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?
Apple Picking - Near Manhattan and Within Access of Public Transportation?