I love going apple picking but do not have access to a car since I live in Manhattan. Are there any orchards that you can suggest that are close to public transporation (metro north or bus)? Any orchard suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 2 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 5 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 6 4 Days in Mass.
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 10 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 14 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 15 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 16 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 17 Hawaii with older parents
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Uber availability on Long Island
- 20 Fort Myers Area
- 21 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 22 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 23 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation
Apple Picking - Near Manhattan and Within Access of Public Transportation?