We are relocating to Tampa. My husband's office is just north of the Tampa airport, and slightly south of some Railroad tracks I was told.
Can you recommend a safe apartment complex near that location?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 2 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 3 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 6 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 7 A day in Boston
- 8 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 11 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 12 Newport , RI
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 15 Depot Bay OR
- 16 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 17 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 18 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 19 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 20 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 21 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 22 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 23 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 24 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 25 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights