Hi, I am just booking our accomodation for this Christmas and New Year in New York. We want an apartment, I think eating out for every meal would get to exhausting and expensive. We have looked at lots of options and are currently looking at few through NYHabitat, and Apartment2you. The best one appears to be one on VRBO. I know they are often scams and am very reluctant to go ahead with it, however it looks beautiful. Does anyone know if this one if for real? it is VRBO listing #169739 100 West 39th Street and Avenue of the Americas. I have asked for a reference (which was supplied) and emailed a guy at Harvard, he said it was all good. I have asked if a friend could view the property, she said we could this Saturday when the cleaning lady was there (however I do not have a friend in New York, I just said that to test her). If it is legitimate it would be great, but very nervous. What do you think? Regards Kate
apartment rental new york
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March