Hi, I am just booking our accomodation for this Christmas and New Year in New York. We want an apartment, I think eating out for every meal would get to exhausting and expensive. We have looked at lots of options and are currently looking at few through NYHabitat, and Apartment2you. The best one appears to be one on VRBO. I know they are often scams and am very reluctant to go ahead with it, however it looks beautiful. Does anyone know if this one if for real? it is VRBO listing #169739 100 West 39th Street and Avenue of the Americas. I have asked for a reference (which was supplied) and emailed a guy at Harvard, he said it was all good. I have asked if a friend could view the property, she said we could this Saturday when the cleaning lady was there (however I do not have a friend in New York, I just said that to test her). If it is legitimate it would be great, but very nervous. What do you think? Regards Kate
apartment rental new york
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?