Hi, I am just booking our accomodation for this Christmas and New Year in New York. We want an apartment, I think eating out for every meal would get to exhausting and expensive. We have looked at lots of options and are currently looking at few through NYHabitat, and Apartment2you. The best one appears to be one on VRBO. I know they are often scams and am very reluctant to go ahead with it, however it looks beautiful. Does anyone know if this one if for real? it is VRBO listing #169739 100 West 39th Street and Avenue of the Americas. I have asked for a reference (which was supplied) and emailed a guy at Harvard, he said it was all good. I have asked if a friend could view the property, she said we could this Saturday when the cleaning lady was there (however I do not have a friend in New York, I just said that to test her). If it is legitimate it would be great, but very nervous. What do you think? Regards Kate
apartment rental new york
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 3 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 NYC IN AUGUST
- 10 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 Fancy dining
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 Itinerary opinions
- 22 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip