Hi, I am just booking our accomodation for this Christmas and New Year in New York. We want an apartment, I think eating out for every meal would get to exhausting and expensive. We have looked at lots of options and are currently looking at few through NYHabitat, and Apartment2you. The best one appears to be one on VRBO. I know they are often scams and am very reluctant to go ahead with it, however it looks beautiful. Does anyone know if this one if for real? it is VRBO listing #169739 100 West 39th Street and Avenue of the Americas. I have asked for a reference (which was supplied) and emailed a guy at Harvard, he said it was all good. I have asked if a friend could view the property, she said we could this Saturday when the cleaning lady was there (however I do not have a friend in New York, I just said that to test her). If it is legitimate it would be great, but very nervous. What do you think? Regards Kate
apartment rental new york
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint