Hi, I am just booking our accomodation for this Christmas and New Year in New York. We want an apartment, I think eating out for every meal would get to exhausting and expensive. We have looked at lots of options and are currently looking at few through NYHabitat, and Apartment2you. The best one appears to be one on VRBO. I know they are often scams and am very reluctant to go ahead with it, however it looks beautiful. Does anyone know if this one if for real? it is VRBO listing #169739 100 West 39th Street and Avenue of the Americas. I have asked for a reference (which was supplied) and emailed a guy at Harvard, he said it was all good. I have asked if a friend could view the property, she said we could this Saturday when the cleaning lady was there (however I do not have a friend in New York, I just said that to test her). If it is legitimate it would be great, but very nervous. What do you think? Regards Kate
apartment rental new york
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 7 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 8 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 Lake Tahoe
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Moab and Bluff
- 17 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 24 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii