Hi, I am just booking our accomodation for this Christmas and New Year in New York. We want an apartment, I think eating out for every meal would get to exhausting and expensive. We have looked at lots of options and are currently looking at few through NYHabitat, and Apartment2you. The best one appears to be one on VRBO. I know they are often scams and am very reluctant to go ahead with it, however it looks beautiful. Does anyone know if this one if for real? it is VRBO listing #169739 100 West 39th Street and Avenue of the Americas. I have asked for a reference (which was supplied) and emailed a guy at Harvard, he said it was all good. I have asked if a friend could view the property, she said we could this Saturday when the cleaning lady was there (however I do not have a friend in New York, I just said that to test her). If it is legitimate it would be great, but very nervous. What do you think? Regards Kate
apartment rental new york
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information