Hi, I am just booking our accomodation for this Christmas and New Year in New York. We want an apartment, I think eating out for every meal would get to exhausting and expensive. We have looked at lots of options and are currently looking at few through NYHabitat, and Apartment2you. The best one appears to be one on VRBO. I know they are often scams and am very reluctant to go ahead with it, however it looks beautiful. Does anyone know if this one if for real? it is VRBO listing #169739 100 West 39th Street and Avenue of the Americas. I have asked for a reference (which was supplied) and emailed a guy at Harvard, he said it was all good. I have asked if a friend could view the property, she said we could this Saturday when the cleaning lady was there (however I do not have a friend in New York, I just said that to test her). If it is legitimate it would be great, but very nervous. What do you think? Regards Kate
apartment rental new york
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 San Diego Trip Report
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 18 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 19 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?